Robert J. Carlson
Rob Carlson is a member of our On-Call Consultants team and also uses his expertise to serve our small business clients. He has been with our firm since 1998. Rob’s areas of practice include real estate, probate and transactional law, among others. Rob also has a substantial experience in estate planning, assisting clients in drafting wills, health care directives and power of attorney documents.
Rob is licensed to practice in law in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Rob is highly dedicated and loyal to our firm.
Rob is an avid history buff with a special interest towards Scandinavian history. He speaks Swedish and belongs to the American Swedish Institute. When not at work, Rob can be found outdoors hunting or hiking.
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Member, Real Property Section)
- Minnesota, 1992
- Wisconsin, 1998
- North Dakota, 2009
- South Dakota, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1999
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (B.A., 1985)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1991)