Robert A. Judd
Robert A. Judd started his legal career on October 23, 1972, the day he joined the firm of Wagner, Falconer & Judd, Ltd. His practice has been dedicated to general business litigation, primarily focusing on creditors’ rights and remedies, as well as construction industry claims and related litigation. In over 40 years with the firm, Bob has appeared in numerous state and federal courts throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin, and the United States Court of Appeals. Bob holds an AV-rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
Bob has written substantive legal articles published for trade groups and has been a frequent lecturer for various commercial groups as well as continuing legal education programs.
Bob has volunteered with the bar association judging high school mock trials. Bob is passionate about his family and hockey.
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc.
- State Bar
• Minnesota, 1972
• Wisconsin, 1981
- Federal Bar
• U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1972
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 1976
• U.S. Supreme Court, 1979
• U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1990
- Bradley University (B.A., 1967)
- University of Minnesota (J.D., 1972)