Nathan B. Serr
Attorney Nathan B. Serr is a member of WFJ’s litigation team. His practice focuses primarily on Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Employment, Personal Injury, Insurance, and Real Estate. Nathan assists individuals and corporations of all sizes with various legal matters. He assists small business clients with contract, employment, landlord/tenant, and collection issues. Nathan works with our clients to protect their rights and proactively manage risk in order to achieve successful resolutions.
Nathan earned his law degree from the William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Nathan is admitted to practice law in Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota. Prior to joining WFJ, Nathan served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Teresa R Warner in the Second Judicial District, Ramsey County.
Nathan has done considerable volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity and Junior Achievement. When he is not at work he enjoys playing baseball and spending time with his wife and three children.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- South Dakota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2004
- Wisconsin, 2014
- South Dakota, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of South Dakota, 2017
- University of Minnesota (B.A., 2001)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 2004)