Daniel J. Reich
Attorney Daniel J. Reich works with our business clients, focusing on Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Corporate, and Intellectual Property practice areas. Dan manages the firm’s Brookfield, Wisconsin office.
Dan counsels our business clients with legal issues involving collections, contracts, bankruptcy preference actions, lien law, and civil litigation. He earned his bachelor’s degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and earned his law degree at Indiana University-Bloomington.
Dan is a frequent speaker and lecturer on behalf of seminar organizers and client credit departments, addressing legal remedies for creditors in the commercial collection process. He is also involved as a member on his church finance committee.
Dan is a devoted family man and enjoys quality time with them. He is an avid golfer and tennis player.
- Commercial Law League of America
- MMAC CEO Roundtable
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.S., 1997)
- Indiana University-Bloomington (J.D., 2001)